Norfolk and Waveney continue to make great progress in rolling out the vaccination programme in our area to patients in priority groups 1-10:
- Anyone aged 40+
- Individuals who are Clinically Extremely Vulnerable
- Those aged 16+ who share a household with someone who has severe immunosuppression
- Health and social care staff
- Care home workers and residents
- Carers (16+ paid and unpaid) – see the section below for definitions
- Those aged 40+ and the Clinically Extremely Vulnerable (CEV) can use the NHS national booking service online at www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination or call 119 (free), between 07:00 and 23:00, seven days a week.
- Carers aged 16+ (paid and unpaid) and health and social care workers can book here or call 01603 257 256.
- People aged 16+ who share a household with someone who has severe immunosuppression should contact their GP.
All other people outside eligible groups within 1-10 should wait to be contacted.