Disabled Access & Facilities
Blue Badge Applications
We have been advised by Norfolk County Council that applicants for the blue disabled parking badges do not need to seek medical evidence from their GP in order to apply.
For more information please visit Gov.uk: Care Support and Health.
Our Surgery Facilities
We are regularly upgrading our facilities to ensure that the surgery is a pleasant place to work in and to visit.
- Disabled access and disabled toilet facilities.
- Loop induction system for the hard of hearing.
- Automated book-in facilities (no need to queue to book-in at reception).
- On-site pharmacy who offer medicines delivery service (for qualifying patients). The pharmacy is operated by Costessey (Norwich) Limited and their space in the surgery is leased from the practice.
- Baby Changing Facilities (sorry, but we are unable to provide a service to heat up baby bottles).
- DA Languages translation service. This website also has a translation facility.
Please let Trudy Dye, our Operations Manager, know if you have any suggestions for improvements. You can do so by completing our Contact the Practice form.